Pushing Daisies



Finally something fresh and different and amazing. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about my staple shows such as Lost, 24, The Office, and my new guilty pleasure Kid Nation. But the creative side of me has been waiting for something this inventive.
Last Wednesday, Pushing Daisies premiered on ABC and within the first 5 min I was drooling. All I am saying is that you need to go online and watch the first episode for free and then watch this Wednesday to get caught up. http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

It truly is refreshing. Pushing Daisies may be one of my new favorite shows. Check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Ryan
I am all over this show. Just watched it - yes over lunch and now I have to keeep watching it.
I will put this on my blog.

very creative and great writing

October 10, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home